The Organizing Team makes the campout event happen. They collaboratively plan and organize an exciting and safe campout event. We ask that Organizers commit to a minimum of one service cycle.
Logistically plans and coordinates all the moving parts of QCO (reserves campgrounds, schedules meetings, etc.).
Handles the accounting and other matters related to the organization’s financial activities.
Manages all aspects related to information technology.
Outreach & Communications
Develops and implements communication strategies. Manages QCO communication channels like the email account and IG messages.
Oversees all aspects related to the registration process.
Stores and maintains the equipment and supplies.
Maintains the knowledge base and ensures that proper distribution processes are in place so that campers and volunteers have the tools they need to engage and participate.
Grant Writing and Fundraising
Researches grant opportunities, writes compelling grant proposals to acquire funding, and works with the Head Organizers to ensure we have enough capital each year.
Teams & Crews Support Lead
The Teams & Crews Support Lead is responsible for supporting Team Leaders by matching volunteers’ expectations, skills, and capacity to available positions and leadership roles.
- Supports Team Leaders in providing direction and supervision to their crews
- Helps Team Leaders plan for volunteer replacement
- Help Team Leaders with problem-solving and conflict management
The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for coordinating volunteer schedules and supervising onsite volunteers.
- Serves as the liaison between the Organizing Team and the volunteers
- Helps Team Leaders ensure volunteer shifts run smoothly and effectively
- Helps develop and update Volunteer Handbooks (procedures and policies) with feedback provided by the volunteers
- Maintains the database of volunteers
- Manages communication with volunteers