We will be camping near Los Alamos, about 1 hour from Santa Fe, and 2 hours from Albuquerque. The campground is not wheelchair accessible, but it is fairly accessible otherwise: the parking lot is right next to the campsites, the community pavilion, and the restrooms.
Need to Know
- Sites are tent-only, but car camping is possible in the parking area
- We need all the parking spaces available, so there will be no RV camping (pop-up trailers count as recreational vehicles)
- Parking is limited, so carpooling is highly encouraged! use the forum to coordinate ride shares
- We will be able to have a campfire!
- Drinking water
- Picnic shelter (which will serve as the Community Pavilion)
- Picnic tables
- Campfire rings
- Three vault toilets (with no running water)
- Firewood is available for sale ($1 per stick)
- Bearproof food & scented items storage lockers
- Bearproof trash bins (recycling must be taken back to the city)